100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We offer cheap domain transfer, including one-year renewal plus free extras as Domain Forwarding and Masking, Total DNS Control, Change of Registration … We make it easy to transfer your domains to us in three steps as:
- Enter the domain name you woul like to transfer to us
- After purchase, check your email to get the information to authorize
- Receive email confirmation of successful domain transfer
Check and complete the following points with current registrar before transferring your domains to us:
- Verify contact domain information: Verify that the administrator’s contact information for the domain name is correct. All emails regarding the domain transfer will go to the administrator’s email.*For .au domains, all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.
- Unlock the domain name.
- Cancel Protected or Private registration: If the domain has Protected domain Registration or Private domain Registration, you’ll need to cancel it.
- Get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or domain transfer key) from your current domain registrar.
Complete the following steps with us (at LuckyRegister.com)
- Purchase a domain transfer from our website (LuckyRegister.com). Please note that If the domain extension you want to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer the domain name to us.If you purchased a .uk, .ca, .eu, .es, or .se domain name transfer, see the respective article for additional transfer instructions:
- Check your email: check the domain’s administrative contact (admin) email (or registrant contact’s email for .au domains) for an email from LuckyRegister. The email contains the transaction ID and security code you’ll need to authorize the transfer.
- Authorize your domain name transfer to LuckyRegister.