You can attempt to recover expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace and registry redemption periods. In addition to the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a fee for the domain name recovery. For more information, see Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
To Recover Expired Domain Names
- Log in to your LuckyRegister – Buy Cheap Domain Registration and Email Services – account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain names, and then click Next.
Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Complete the checkout process.